As most of you know, we had a contest in January of 2012, inviting all of the students in the twenty-six schools of the CCT to design a new logo for the CVT Program. We had entries from many different schools and our committee had a difficult time selecting a winner. In the end, the committee decided that it would like to combine aspects of two different entries into a new logo design, so both entries were declared winners!
The students submitting winning entries were:
- Sineenart Jindapol of Nan Christian School
- Porntaep Pantong of Bamrung Wittaya School
Three other students were given ‘Honorable Mention’ for having submitted designs that the committee also appreciated:
- Apitchaya Kantanapakdee of Udon Christian Wittaya School
- Wanwisa Jithrngam of Padoongrasdra School
- Chithapa Juntrsombat of Padoongrasdra School
The winners of the CVT Logo Contest each received a certificate suitable for framing and a cash award of 500 THB.
Those receiving ‘Honorable Mention’ also each received a certificate suitable for framing and a cash award of 100 THB.
Congratulations! Keep watching our site, for we hope to post our new logo soon!